STUDY PERMIT REFUSAL
A full tuition fee refund (minus the non-refundable items listed on the Offer of Admission) will be granted only if Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) does not issue the study permit.
To obtain a refund, the student must submit the following documents within thirty (30) calendar days of the issue date of the original refusal letter from IRCC:
1. a copy of the original letter of refusal received from IRCC
2. a copy of the official Keystone Letter of Acceptance
3. a copy of the original receipt of tuition payment
4. a completed and signed Refund Request Form from the parent/guardian or adult student
No refund will be issued if the student fails to submit any of the above within thirty (30) days from the issue date of the original refusal letter from IRCC.
There will be NO refund of the tuition fee in the following circumstances:
● If the student chooses to withdraw for any reasons other than reasons set out in the Study Permit Refusal section above.
● If the student is found in violation of KEYSTONE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL’s policies and procedures.
● If false or fraudulent information was provided, including providing false medical information or non-disclosure of medical conditions or prescribed medications, in the Student Application Form.
Please also note:
▪ Refunds will only be issued to the parents or custodian in the application record.
▪ Refunds will be issued within 30 days of receiving refund request form along with supporting documents.