Keystone School offers financial assistance from junior kindergarten through grade 12, for those who qualify for admission to the school and whose families can show evidence of financial need.
All applicants seeking any level of financial assistance must register and submit with Financial Aid for Canadian Students (FACS) through an online process with Apple Financial. The organization of Financial Aid for Canadian Students (FACS) provides an analysis of a student applicant’s financial supporters’ ability to contribute towards educational expenses.
The FACS provides a confidential recommendation to the committee of officers at Keystone Schools.
- The primary responsibility for payment of all fees rests with the student’s family.
- Financial assistance is made to a third party assessor who makes a recommendation to Keystone School. The analysis service provides an arm’s length evaluation of financial aid applications and provides an unbiased evaluation of the applicant’s financial resources and ability to fund their private education.
- All applicants seeking any level of financial assistance must register and submit with Financial Aid for Canadian Students (FACS) through an online process with Apple Financial. The application for financial assistance is separate from the admissions application.
- All families are advised to apply for financial assistance at their earliest convenience, as funds are limited.
- Academic excellence is not a requirement for the awarding of financial assistance but students are expected to maintain good academic standing and to be positive, contributing members of the school community.
- Renewal of financial assistance is not automatic; families must re-apply annually.