1. Submit your application, include the following:
- Report cards for the previous 3 years
- Copy of your birth certificate or passport
- Application fee of $300 (once your application documents are received, a payment link will be sent)
2. Schedule an interview
We require a short interview with every prospective student. During the interview, we will get to know the student to prepare his/her academic plan.
3. Receive your offer of admission
Offer of admission will be accompanied by the student enrolment contract.
4. Apply for your student visa
Once the enrolment contract is signed and tuition payment is made, LOA (Letter of Acceptance) will be issued. With the LOA, students can apply for their student visa.