This camp combines investigative journalism with environmental awareness. Students will
- get to know their ecological neighbors
- practice inquiry, observation, identification & research
- work in groups to test a hypothesis
- plan and evaluate their moves
- write an article, prepare a travel guide or a map
Students will be spending some time outdoors while conducting their research. They will be encouraged to use all their creativity for the final product, in terms of materials, delivery, etc.
This 5 full-day camp costs $350 and will open upon registration of 8 students.