1. Submit the following:
- Completed application form.
- Identification documents
- Proof of Canadian status (if applicable)
- Most recent transcript or report cards for grades 9, 10 & 11 (when applicable)
2. Book a school tour or a virtual meeting
Contact us to book your visit or a virtual meeting to find out more about our programs.
3. Submit the application fee.
Application fee can be paid online or during the visit.
4. Schedule a virtual interview
During this interview, we will discuss student interests and academic plan.
5. Take the placement test
Students will take English and Math Placement test to ensure they are placed in the right level of classes.
6. Receive offer of admission
Students will receive offer of admission accompanied with their academic plan.